Last week, Clubs for Young People (formerly the National Association of Boys Clubs) changed its name with a significant rebrand. The organisation is now known as Ambition.
There’s a full press release on their new website which states:
The world around us is constantly changing, and we need to change with it to make sure we are in the strongest possible position to respond to new opportunities and in the best place to advocate on behalf of our member youth organisations. We want to make sure everyone knows who we are and what we do, and communicate our messages to a wider audience.
Our Vision: To inspire and encourage all young people to achieve
Our Mission: To lead young people’s services across the UK
How we do it:
- Provide and manage personal development opportunities for young people
- Develop our quality standard for youth organisations
- Invest in our training programmes
- Work collaboratively
- Listen to and involve young people
- Evidence the impact of our work and our membership
- Influence local and national policy
- We are spirited Our energy and determination inspire others
- We collaborate We value working with others to achieve our goals
- We are creative We are forward thinking and make the most of our resources
- We lead We are proud to use our knowledge and experience but also to listen and learn from others
I genuinely hope this is beginning of great things for Ambition as they seek to support youth clubs across the country.