I subscribe to hundreds of different feeds from around the web ranging from youth ministry and human interest through to technology and research. By grouping them into categories in Google Reader, I skim through a lot of the content by browsing titles or headings.
I could list a whole host of great blogs, but here are the ones I find myself reading most frequently:
- ASBO Jesus: some great cartoon insights into the Christian world.
- Chris Curtis: film obsessive and schoolswork blogger.
- Curious In Ibiza: life in Ibiza with 24-7 Prayer
- Life in Student Ministry: support and resources for youth ministers
- Pink Lady: thoughtful youth worker in Hereford
- Postsecret: creative confession of secrets through a mail-in art project.
- Tim Abbott: youth work, topical debates and theology
- youthblog: news and info on relevant UK youth work and ministry
- ysmarko: links, research and thoughts on youth ministry
It’s funny to think how important feeds have become to me. It’s now part of my daily habit to get news and information from around the world brought straight to my reader. Also the real-life connections I’ve made with people through blogging has been great!
So what are your favourite blogs?